Reset. Restart: Your Social and Environmental Impact
More so than ever, businesses and business owners are conscious of the impact they are having on the world around them. As product demand swells, many businesses are looking at how they can pivot their practices so that sustainability is integrated into their business. On top of it being the conscientious thing to do, increasing your focus on social and environmental responsibility has other benefits for your business – bolstering your brand, improving trust and reputation with your consumers, and increasing your staff morale.
Whether promoting sustainability through responsible values or learning how to reduce our waste as both consumers and business owners, this workshop covers essential knowledge and methods for ensuring that your impact on the environment and communities is positive and productive, and that you are leveraging this as a business owner.
This workshop will cover:
- how to pivot to more sustainable business practices
- the best methods for reducing our waste
- sharing business assets that can help local communities
- case studies of businesses who went green and remained successful
- how increasing our social impact can improve long-term sustainability